project presentation competition
1. Each team can comprise of maximum two students.
2. Project must be original design and creation of entrant(s).
3. Each team will be give 10 minutes for presentation and showing the working of the project.
4. The infrastructure/software's required for running the project or application shall be kept ready by the team.
5. All the contestants will be given certificates of participation.
1.Language: English, Type: MS Word Document.
2.Title: Up to five to seven words(preferably)
3.Font:Times New Roman, Size 12,Line spacing 1.5. Margin from all sides 1"
4.Abstract text length: 300 words.
5.Full paper length :2000 words.
6.Full paper to be mailed in electronic format in MS World 2003/2007/2010 to email@example.com
7.Based on the Abstract review, acceptance of the paper shall be conveyed to the author in advance.
8.Authors should use simple MS world and IEEE guide lines with the single-column format.
9.Author should declare that paper is his/her own original research contribution and not submitted else where for publication.
10.Authors have to abide by UGC prevention of plagiarism norms with a maximum acceptable level of similarity of 10%.
11.The author and co-author have to register