Institute Id: AISHE Code – C-33632
AISHE Nodal Officer:
Mr. Rahul B. Deshmukh
Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics,
To portray the status of higher education in the country, Ministry of Education has endeavoured to conduct an annual web-based All India Survey on Higher Education (AISHE) since 2010-11. The survey covers all the Institutions in the country engaged in imparting of higher education.
Indicators of educational development such as Institution Density, Gross Enrolment Ratio, Pupil-teacher ratio, Gender Parity Index, Per Student Expenditure will also be calculated from the data collected through AISHE. These are useful in making informed policy decisions and research for development of education sector.
The main objectives of the Survey was to
- Identify & capture all the institutions of higher learning in the country.
- Collect the data from all the higher education institutions on various aspects of higher education
Data is being collected on following broad items
- Institution’s Basic Details
- Teacher’s Details
- Details of Non-Teaching Staff
- Programme conducted under various Faculties/Schools & Departments/Centres
- Students enrolled in these Programmes
- Examination result of terminal year of each Programme
- Financial Information such as Receipt and Expenditure under various heads
- Availability of Infrastructure
- Scholarships, Loans & Accreditation
Sant Rawool Maharaj Mahavidyalaya, Kudal has been participating in the above survey since its inception.