‘TCS BPS Hiring for YoP (Year of Passing) 2021, 2022 & 2023’ for Arts, Commerce and Science Graduates.
Important Points –
- We are planning to conduct a Pen & Paper test for the interested candidates and would like to conduct the process in your college/ TCS Office in the month of June.
- We would be happy to open the process for the YOP 2021 and 2022 as well. Please confirm if we can get the data for such candidates, we would arrange a drive for them too.
- Request you to confirm the count of interested students by providing us the list before 12th June 2023.
Role – Backoffice Operation Role – Data
CTC offered – 1.7 – 1.9 LPA
Mode of work – As per the requirement of the Business Unit.
Job Location – Mumbai
Workdays and Timings – As per the requirement of the Business Unit.
JD of the profiles – The Associate is responsible for the daily data processing transactions related to their unit
We are happy to share with you the detailed Eligibility Criteria for the test which will be conducted for the candidates:
- Courses & Discipline: 2023 Year of Passing Graduates from Arts, Commerce & Science Streams. BCom, BA, BSc (Except IT & CS), BBA, BBM, BMS, BAF, BBI from a recognized university / college.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time / correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., No extended education – 3 years course should have been completed in the stipulated 3 years’ time only)
- Backlogs: Only one backlog is permitted for the candidates from the 2023 year of passing, however all pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated course duration.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any in the TCS Application Form. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Work Experience: Any experience before graduation or any part-time experience is not required and hence will not be considered relevant for the recruitment process.
- Age: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years
Students must register and fill up the application form on the TCS Nextstep portal (if not done already). The status of the student should be “Application Received”. This is important to be included in the test process.
Steps to complete the Application Process
- Log on to:TCS Next Step Portal (Link: https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/)
- Select “BPS.“
- Click on New Candidate
- Fill the Registration Form (DOB, email ID, gender, mobile number, YOP etc)
- Select your Highest Qualification Category
- Select your institute name (Selection of correct institute name from drop down is mandatory)
- Click on Submit
- Take note of your DT Reference Number. The same would be used for the entire process.
- Click on continue, Re-type the password
- Go tocomplete registration form, Click on “I Agree”, Click on “Save”.
- Fill the complete application form (Personal Details, Academic and Work Details, Other Details).
- Upload your CV and your photograph in the application form.
- Check the Application form preview and Declaration and submit.
- Download the application form for future use.