The college has an N. C. C. Unit with strength of 54 cadets. At the time of service interview, the candidates with N. C. C. certificate are given preference. Also the student in this scheme can get a gracing of 10 marks. if he/she fulfills the number of parades as per the rule.
- To develop character comradeship,discipline leadership,secular outlook, spirit of Adventure and the ideals of selfless serviced amongst the youth of country.
- To create a human resource of organised trained and motivated youth to provide leadership in all walks of life and always the available for the service of nation.
- To provide a suitable environment to motivate the youth to take up a career in the Arm Forces.
- More than 30 Cadets Recruited in State Police.
- 10 Cadets recruited in Army.
- 1 cadets Recruited in B.S.F. as a Senior Inspector.