Bachelor of Science should acquire scientific temperament, research skills, handling skill of scientific equipment, computing and programming skills, etc.
- Mathematics - students should be able to define and explain mathematical terminologies and concepts. They should be capable of computing skills, programming skills, mathematical writing skills
- Chemistry - along with the theoretical knowledge, students should acquire practical skills such as extraction, estimation, synthesis, handling of modern equipment and research skills
- Zoology - students should acquire knowledge of taxonomy, animal identification, genetics, genetic engineering, animal tissue culture, conservation techniques, domestication of animals for human welfare
- Physics - students should be able to analyze and interpret quantitative results, both in the core areas of physics and interdisciplinary areas. The ability to use contemporary experimental instruments and analysis tools to acquire and interpret physical parameters
- Botany - students should be able to acquire knowledge of plant taxonomy, identify common local plants, functioning of plant parts, applications of plants for human welfare
About Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
B.Sc also known as Bachelor of Science, is one of the most popular courses amongst science and research enthusiasts. It is a very diverse programme with various specialisations that students can choose depending on their area of interest. Bachelor of Science is the most basic programme for students who want to become scientists or take up research as a full-fledged career. The duration of the course is 3 years and the curriculum comprises various subjects related to the field of study that the student has opted for. The curriculum of B.Sc. comprises theory as well as practical knowledge enabling the student to get an all-round science education.
|Name of the Course
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
|Duration of Course
|Students should have cleared their class XIIth exam from a recognised Board in Science stream with a minimum aggregate of 40% to 45%
|Merit-based admission process is conducted
|Average Course Fee
|INR 5,000/- to INR 10,000/-
Students who wish to pursue a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) degree study must have completed their 10+2 level studies in science stream from a recognised Board. The students should also have secured at least 40% aggregate in their respective qualifying exams to be eligible to pursue the B.Sc degree study.
Admissions on the basis of the class XIIth scores of the candidates merit list prepared
- First Year
- Second Year
- Third Year