About Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) is a three-year undergraduate program that offers advanced studies in the field of management that are necessary to run an organization efficiently. It also provides in-depth knowledge of human resource management, economics, and business studies.
The BMS course provides students with vast knowledge of changing world of management, new business techniques, entrepreneurship, trading, finance, stock and risk analysis. It includes various training sessions and extra and co-curricular activities that are essential for the overall development of the students to help them understand the real-world challenges. BMS also teaches budding entrepreneurs how to expand their businesses with least number of risks.
Students planning to undertake BMS must have team-building qualities and should be able to communicate effectively. They should also have knowledge about the current affairs and the stock market. Students learn to critically analyse situations and to solve the complexities of management.
Passed HSC (XII standard) Examination with minimum 45% marks in aggregate for open category candidates and 40% marks
in aggregate in case of reserved category candidates.
- Original H.S.C. Mark sheet and Leaving Certificate along with Two Xerox copies of each.
- One Xerox copy of S.S.C. Mark sheet.
- Three recent passport size photographs
- Caste Certificate (if applicable) and Caste Validity Certificate
- Documentary evidence regarding Special Backward Class
- Eligibility Certificate (issued by a University) for students coming from other than Maharashtra State Board and Maharashtra State Technical Board)
- First Year
- Second Year
- Third Year