About Bachelor of Arts
B.A. or Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate program of 3 years.
The basic details of B.A are given in the table below.
|Course Fee||Rs. 5000|
|Exam Type||Semester Wise|
|Minimum Qualification||10 + 2|
|Minimum Marks||40% - 45%|
When talking about admissions for a particular course at our colleges
- Candidates must have completed an intermediate level of education or equivalent from a recognised board.
- Candidate should secure minimum 45% marks in aggregate for open category candidates and 40% marks in aggregate in case of reserved category candidates.
The admission process in B.A is conducted on the basis of merit.
- First year
- Second Year
- Third Year
Bachelor of Arts should acquire writing skills, communication skills, presentation skills, creative thinking ability, social, cultural, political, economic, historical, environmental awareness, etc.
- Marathi / Hindi / English - the students should acquire writing, communication, translation and professional skills. They are expected to be well aware of all the well known Indian and foreign authors of respective literature.
- Geography - the students should know the status of environment, GPS operation, weather forecasting, GIS, remote sensing, geographical survey and encourage sustainable development
- History - the students should know important historical events from ancient, medieval and modern India and the world, significant warfare situations, historical places and personalities, archaeological knowledge
- Economics - the students should be aware of Indian economy as well as global economy with reference to agriculture, trade, finance and industrial development.