Bachelor of Accounting & Finance (BAF)
Bachelor of Accounting and Finance (BAF) is a three-year undergraduate course that offers in-depth knowledge in accounting and financial subjects by different means such as classroom teachings, seminars, projects, practical training, industrial visits, conferences, expert talks, etc.
The course helps aspirants to acquire knowledge in the field of accounting, taxation, auditing, risk management, financial accounting, taxation, managerial economics, business law, and business communications.
There are various colleges across the country that offer the BAF course. The main aim of the program is to increase self-employment and to help companies by providing them with suitably trained professionals in the field of accounting and finance.
The highlights of the BAF course are as follows:
|Exam Type||Semester Wise|
- Passed HSC (XII standard) Examination with minimum 45% marks in aggregate for open category candidates and 40% marks
in aggregate in case of reserved category candidates.
Admission to the BAF course is done on the basis of merit, i.e. candidates performance in 10+2.
1) Original H.S.C. Mark sheet and Leaving Certificate along with Two xerox copies of each.
2) One xerox copy of S.S.C. Mark sheet.
3) Three recent passport size photographs
4) Caste Certificate (if applicable) and Caste Validity Certificate
5) Documentary evidence regarding Special Backward Class
6) Eligibility Certificate (issued by a University) for students coming from other than Maharashtra State Board and Maharashtra State Technical Board)
- First Year
- Second Year
- Third Year